Profound Anti-Aging Benefits of Nature’s Most Benign Natural Hormone
The nutritional supplement Pregnenolone is said to be the world’s most benign natural hormone, meaning it has none of the serious side effects of synthetic hormone drugs being foisted upon older folks by the medical community these days.
More importantly, however, is the fact that brand new clinical research, combined with older research going back some 70 years, demonstrates Pregnenolone to have some of the most profound anti-aging benefits of any known nutritional supplement.
Of course, the “over 40” crowd has been singing the praises of safe, natural Pregnenolone for decades. Even the still stunningly beautiful, 71-year old actress and best-selling author Suzanne Somers recommends it as part of her personal anti-aging program (see her book Ageless: the Naked Truth About Bioidentical Hormones).
And the prestigious Life Extension Foundation recommends daily Pregnenolone usage as one of the core components of their anti-aging program, thanks to Pregnenolone’s ability to promote more youthful hormonal balance even into old age.
But there’s brand new research that adds to the long list of anti-aging benefits provided by safe, natural pregnenolone, and you’ll read about it here, first…
Hi, Steve Barwick here, for Targeted Nutrients…
Recent clinical research has discovered that Pregnenolone performs a multitude of vital functions in the body that can directly affect the quality of our lives as we age.
While some of this information has been known since the 1940’s much of it was unknown until recent years. Here are just a few of the most recent discoveries you need to know about…
- Improved Brain Function. Pregnenolone has recently been demonstrated in clinical studies to help boost the brain’s level of acetylcholine. This is the neurotransmitter that is necessary for maintaining normal brain activity as we age. (Acetylcholine is usually dramatically lower in Alzheimer’s patients.)
- Enhanced Memory. Studies demonstrate supplemental Pregnenolone to boost memory up to 100 times more powerfully than other hormones. Simply put, it’s one of the most potent memory enhancers yet studied, having been shown to not only make people smarter but boost their moods as well, providing a profound sense of resiliency even in the face of stressful problems.
- Anxiety and Depression Relief. There have been two separate University of California clinical studies demonstrating that Pregnenolone effectively relieves symptoms of depression and anxiety. Of course, based on experiential accounts spanning the past five decades, Pregnenolone has been dubbed the “happiness hormone” by the general public thanks to its ability to boost mood and provide an increased sense of resilience in the face of troubling times. But now clinical researchers have proven it.
- Easing Joint Pain and Inflammation. Scientists have recently concluded that early research from the 1950’s was correct, and that regular Pregnenolone usage can significantly reduce arthritic joint pain and inflammation, and even the inflammation caused by gout. This has led Dr. William Regelson, M.D., author of the best-selling book, The Superhoromone Promise, to call Pregnenolone “A kinder, gentler treatment for arthritis”
- Alleviates PMS Symptoms and Loss of Libido. According to Dr. Ann Louise Gittleman, Pregnenolone alleviates PMS and menopause symptoms, “particularly hot flashes and loss of libido.” According to WebMD, “Women use pregnenolone for fibrocystic breast disease, endometriosis, symptoms of menopause and premenstrual syndrome (PMS).” As a writer for the Live The Nourished Life blog states, “I started taking pregnenolone a couple months ago, and once again, the effects are undeniable. My PMS is barely detectable and my cycles immediately returned to their previous, predictable 28-day length.”
- Reduces stress. According to Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby, “One of Pregnenolone’s most important actions is to counter damage caused by the natural stress hormone called ‘cortisol.’ Cortisol is helpful in modest amounts, but is toxic at higher levels. Pregnenolone’s ability to block excess cortisol levels may be one of the main reasons for its known memory-enhancing and mood-boosting effects.” Biologist James South, M.A. says, “Pregnenolone produces a relaxing and mildly euphoric “stress buffer effect.”
- Combats Alcohol and Drug Addiction. A study published in the Journal of Pharmacological Science reports that pregnenolone can play a role in fighting drug and alcohol addiction. Another study has led researchers to believe Pregnenolone can successfully be used to combat the effects of withdrawal from marijuana. Also, a study conducted at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill uncovered evidence that pregnenolone plays a key role in alcohol tolerance and withdrawal.
- Lowers Cholesterol Levels. Many of the body’s hormones are produced from cholesterol. But according to Dr. R. Arnold Smith, M.D. and his research partner Sergey A. Dzugan, Ph.D., when hormone levels dwindle, the body “responds by overproducing cholesterol in an attempt to restore healthy hormone balance.” This led to conjecture that taking Pregnenolone could help reduce cholesterol levels because Pregnenolone is the hormone precursor from which all other bodily hormones are derived. And indeed, it turns out to be true. In one recent study, pregnenolone usage lowered average cholesterol levels from 263 mg/dl to just 188 mg/dl. Researchers believe this is compelling evidence that sufficient pregnenolone levels are can be used as an effective tool in the battle against excess cholesterol.
- Fights Alzheimer’s Disease. According to Life Extension magazine, “Evidence suggests that neurosteroids such as Pregnenolone may offer important neuro-protection in Alzheimer’s disease.” That’s because, in humans, Alzheimer’s disease patients have been shown to display significantly lower levels of Pregnenolone and its metabolites than patients without the disease. Says Julius G. Goepp, MD, “It therefore seems reasonable to speculate that as natural levels of pregnenolone and other neuro-steroids fall with aging and the onset of neurodegenerative diseases, supplementing with these vital compounds should have a neuroprotective effect. And this is exactly what researchers have found.” Dr. Goepp goes on to say that “…Pregnenolone may play a pivotal role both in laying down memories in the first place, and then preventing their loss by directly protecting the nerve networks that store them. These complementary and versatile actions of pregnenolone are sending shock waves of interest through the scientific community because of the enormous implications for treating all sorts of age-related disorders of memory.”
Older clinical studies have shown that pregnenolone also effectively:
- Boosts natural immunity
- Dramatically relieves fatigue
- Restores energy levels
- Increases endurance
- Alleviates mood disorders
- Enhances positive mental outlook
- Relieves painful symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Relieves many symptoms of clinical depression
- Alleviates many symptoms of chronic degenerative diseases such as diabetes, MS and lupus
- Alleviates chronic insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Aids the body in the healing of nerve injuries and nervous conditions
What’s more, a number of cutting edge medical researchers and scientists believe this is only the tip of the iceberg. Based upon newer research conducted by independent researchers, it is further believed that pregnenolone may also:
- Improve cardiovascular status by lowering total cholesterol and LDL levels, thereby lessening incidences of heart attack
- Help increase muscle mass, while decreasing the percentage of body fat
- Help the thyroid gland convert T4 to the more active T3, and thus improve symptoms of low thyroid
- Reverse many of the unfavorable effects of excess cortisol, creating subsequent improvement in energy/vitality, sleep, premenstrual symptoms, mental clarity, etc.
- Accelerate recovery from any kind of acute stress (e.g., insufficient sleep, excessive exercise, mental strain, etc.)
- Reduce cravings for carbohydrates
- Dramatically improve sex drive
- Eliminate chronic joint and muscle aches
- Eliminate “high/low” mood swings
- Enhance vision – a number of individuals who have taken pregnenolone have reported enhancement of visual perception
Additionally, according to more recent research pregnenolone may also help:
- Maintain the “program” brain cells need to store and retrieve short-term memories and initiate the memory storage process by stimulating the enzyme adenylate cyclase, which is needed to regulate and activate other critical enzymes required for cellular energy.
- Regulate the timed-sequential flow of calcium ions through the cell – Calcium ion exchange is thought to help determine how effectively and efficiently memory is encoded by neurons.
Taken altogether, these benefits make Pregnenolone one of the most benign but effective natural anti-aging supplements on the face of the earth.
What’s more, according to Dr. Ray Peat, Ph.D, noted hormone researcher and widely quoted author, Pregnenolone does not produce a “negative feedback loop” like synthetic hormone drugs do.
This means Pregnenolone does not appear to inhibit the body from producing its own stores of the hormone.
Indeed, according to Dr. Peat, studies show that oral supplementation of Pregnenolone actually enhances the body’s ability to make its own Pregnenolone naturally! So taking small amounts of Pregnenolone on a daily supplemental basis jump-starts your body’s own natural production of Pregnenolone.
Where to Get High-Quality Pregnenolone
One of the very best sources in the world for high-quality Pregnenolone is Targeted Nutrients brand.
Targeted Nutrients therapeutic-quality Pregnenolone is safe, and completely legal, and it comes in the highly recommended 10 mg. dosage. You get a full 60 tablets per bottle. The tiny chewable tablets are sweet-tasting, cherry-flavored, and can easily be broken in half for people who prefer to use lower dosages.
(People normally take between 5 mg. and 10 mg. per day for age-related benefits, and up to 20 mg. per day for stronger therapeutic benefits such as for fatigue, emotional exhaustion, mental clarity, or as part of a long-term anti-aging program.)
Unlike other vendors who sell cheap, Chinese-made Pregnenolone, Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone is U.S. manufactured, produced in an FDA-approved, certified GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes) laboratory, so you can rest assured of its impressive quality and safety.
Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone is regularly priced at $29.95 per bottle.
However, we want to offer you a very special money-saving “get acquainted” deal. For the next 10 days only you can save BIG on therapeutic-quality Pregnenolone by taking advantage of any of the following four money-saving options:
- Savings Option #1: Get a single bottle of Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone for only $24.95, a savings of $5 off the regular single bottle price of $29.95.
- Savings Option #2: Get 3 bottles of Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone for only $68.85. That’s only $22.95 per bottle, a savings of $7 per bottle off the regular single bottle price, for a grand total of $21 in savings!
- Savings Option #3: Even better, get 6 bottles of Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone for only $119.70. That’s only $19.95 per bottle, a savings of $10 per bottle of the regular single bottle price, for a grand total of $60 in savings!
- Savings Option #4: Or if you’re really enthused about the many uplifting anti-aging benefits of Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone, and you want to save some BIG money now while this special money-saving get-acquainted offer is still available, you can order 12 bottles at once for only $215.40. That’s only $17.95 per bottle, so you save a whopping $12 per bottle off the regular single bottle price, for a grand total of $144.00 in savings!
To take advantage of this special money-saving get-acquainted offer on Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone, just click on the big “Green” button below for your special discount pricing:
Or you can call the toll-free number below 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday (Arizona time), and place your order with one of our friendly customer service representatives.
Yours for improved memory and cognitive vitality, the safe, natural way…
Steve Barwick, President