by Steve Barwick, President, Targeted Nutrients…
You might already know that your body produces Pregnenolone, naturally, out of cholesterol. You might also be aware that virtually all other essential hormones used by your body for proper function and well-being are derived by the body from Pregnenolone.
Recent clinical research has discovered that Pregnenolone performs a multitude of vital functions in the body that directly affect the quality of our lives as we age.
While some of this information has been known since the 1940’s much of it was unknown until recent years. Here are just a few of the most recent discoveries you need to know about…
- Improved Brain Function. Acetylcholine, the neurotransmitter that’s necessary for maintaining normal brain activity when we’re younger, begins to drop as we age. Researchers believe this drop may play a role in declining cognition and memory. What’s more, researchers believe lower levels of acetylcholine can also lead to increased depression. But Pregnenolone has recently been demonstrated in clinical studies to help boost the brain’s level of acetylcholine, which may be why other studies have demonstrated it to be the world’s most powerful memory-boosting hormone. That’s important, because it means the gradual loss of mental cognition, and the increasing levels of depression that often occurs as we age, may be easily reversible, simply by using small amounts of Pregnenolone, daily.
- Enhanced Memory. In 1995, researchers from the National Academy of Sciences concluded that Pregnenolone was 100 times more effective for memory enhancement than any other natural hormone tested. Studies since then have confirmed the findings that Pregnenolone is, simply put, one of the most potent memory enhancers ever studied, having been shown to not only make people smarter but boost their moods as well, providing a profound sense of resiliency even in the face of stressful problems. One recent study, published on the website of the U.S. National Library of Medicine (ClinicalTrials.gov), found that low levels of Pregnenolone in older people can be considered a clinical marker, or precursor, of Alzheimer’s Disease. This indicates that maintaining youthful memory skills into old age might be as simple as using small amounts of Pregnenolone, daily.
- Relief from Depression. There have been two separate University of California clinical studies demonstrating that Pregnenolone effectively relieves symptoms of depression and anxiety. As noted biologist James South, M.A. has written, “Pregnenolone improves mood, and has a mild antidepressant effect. Thanks to this effect, people often refer to it as the ‘happiness hormone’.” As Dr. William Regelson has pointed out, “A recent study conducted by the National Institutes of Mental Health showed that people with clinical depression have lower than normal amounts of Pregnenolone in their cerebral spinal fluid (the fluid that literally bathes the brain).” And as natural hormone expert Dr. Ray Peat, Ph.D., explains: “People feel a profound mood of resilience and an increased ability to confront challenges when they take Pregnenolone.” Taken altogether, this simply means taking small amounts of Pregnenolone daily can improve mood, reduce anxiety and boost one’s ability to more easily handle the challenges of life.
- Easing Joint Pain and Inflammation. Scientists have recently concluded that early research from the 1950’s was correct, and that regular Pregnenolone usage can significantly reduce arthritic joint pain and inflammation, and even the inflammation caused by gout. This has led Dr. William Regelson, M.D., author of the best-selling book, The Superhoromone Promise, to call Pregnenolone “A kinder, gentler treatment for arthritis.” As natural health expert Ann Louise Gittleman, Ph.D., CNS, has stated, “Scientists now believe pregnenolone can relieve joint pain as well as rheumatoid arthritis and gout, even when conventional therapies may not help.” And as the Institute for Progressive Medicine states regarding Pregnenolone’s arthritis-fighting qualities, “Many arthritis sufferers find Pregnenolone particularly effective in treating the inflammation in their joints that they experience with the disease. Studies have confirmed the effects of pregnenolone on arthritis. So if arthritic pain is holding you back, consider taking small daily amounts of Pregnenolone. You might just be surprised at how effective it is!
- Reducing Stress and Anxiety. According to Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby, “One of Pregnenolone’s most important actions is to counter damage caused by the natural stress hormone called ‘cortisol.’ Cortisol is helpful in modest amounts, but is toxic at higher levels. Pregnenolone’s ability to block excessive cortisol levels may be one of the main reasons for its known memory-enhancing and mood-boosting effects.” Biologist James South, M.A. says, ““Pregnenolone has a mildly euphoric ‘stress buffer effect’, without any of the negative side effects of cortisol. It improves mood, and has a mild antidepressant effect…[it] also improves energy levels by protecting your energy producing mitochondria from toxins, which would otherwise damage the mitochondria.” According to the respected biologist and author Dr. Ray Peat, Ph.D., “When using pregnenolone, men and women alike report feeling a profound mood of resilience and an increased ability to confront challenges successfully.” So if anxiety or stress is wreaking havoc on your days, perhaps it’s time you tried small daily doses of Pregnenolone, like tens of thousands of others have.
- Combatting Alcohol and Drug Addiction. A study published in the Journal of Pharmacological Science reports that Pregnenolone can help combat addictive behaviors and chemical dependencies, thanks to its ability to modulate neurotransmitter receptors in the brain. Another recent study has led researchers to believe Pregnenolone can successfully be used to combat the effects of withdrawal from marijuana. Finally, a study conducted at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill uncovered evidence that Pregnenolone plays a key role in alcohol tolerance and withdrawal. So if addictive behavior is getting you down, perhaps you might want to consider taking small daily amounts of Pregnenolone (check with your doctor, first, of course)!
- Lowering Cholesterol Levels. Many of the body’s hormones are produced from cholesterol. But according to Dr. R. Arnold Smith, M.D. and his research partner Sergey A. Dzugan, Ph.D., when hormone levels dwindle, the body “responds by overproducing cholesterol in an attempt to restore healthy hormone balance.” This led to conjecture that taking Pregnenolone could help reduce cholesterol levels because Pregnenolone is the hormone precursor from which all other bodily hormones are derived. And indeed, it turns out to be true. In one recent study, Pregnenolone usage lowered average cholesterol levels from 263 mg/dl to just 188 mg/dl. Researchers believe this is compelling evidence that sufficient Pregnenolone levels are can be used as an effective tool in the battle against excess cholesterol. Might taking a small daily dose of Pregnenolone help lower your cholesterol levels, too?
- Alleviates PMS Symptoms and Loss of Libido. According to Dr. Ann Louise Gittleman, Pregnenolone alleviates PMS and menopause symptoms, “particularly hot flashes and loss of libido.” WebMD states, “Women use pregnenolone for fibrocystic breast disease, endometriosis, symptoms of menopause and premenstrual syndrome (PMS).” And as a writer for the Live the Nourished Life blog states, “I started taking pregnenolone a couple months ago, and once again, the effects are undeniable. My PMS is barely detectable and my cycles immediately returned to their previous, predictable 28-day length.” Bottom line: If you or someone you love is suffering from PMS-related problems, Pregnenolone might just be the solution you’ve been looking for all along.
- Fights Alzheimer’s Disease. According to Life Extension magazine, “Evidence suggests that neurosteroids such as Pregnenolone may offer important neuro-protection in Alzheimer’s disease.” That’s because, in humans, Alzheimer’s disease patients have been shown to display significantly lower levels of Pregnenolone and its metabolites than patients without the disease. Says Julius G. Goepp, MD, “It therefore seems reasonable to speculate that as natural levels of Pregnenolone and other neuro-steroids fall with aging and the onset of neurodegenerative diseases, supplementing with these vital compounds should have a neuroprotective effect. And this is exactly what researchers have found.” Dr. Goepp goes on to say that “…Pregnenolone may play a pivotal role both in laying down memories in the first place, and then preventing their loss by directly protecting the nerve networks that store them. These complementary and versatile actions of Pregnenolone are sending shock waves of interest through the scientific community because of the enormous implications for treating all sorts of age-related disorders of memory.”
As you can see, Pregnenolone offers phenomenal promise for some of the greatest challenges faced by middle-aged to older adults, which is probably why millions of bottles a year are sold throughout the U.S. alone, as more and more of the “over 40” crowd come to understand its many profound healing and life-enhancing benefits.
Yes, Even More Pregnenolone Benefits
As I mentioned earlier, Pregnenolone performs a multitude of vital functions in the body that directly affect the quality of our lives as we age. As other clinical studies have demonstrated, Pregnenolone also effectively…
- Boosts natural immunity
- Dramatically relieves fatigue
- Restores energy levels
- Increases endurance
- Relieves painful symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Alleviates many symptoms of chronic degenerative diseases such as diabetes, MS and lupus
- Alleviates chronic insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Aids the body in the healing of nerve injuries and nervous conditions
- Improves cardiovascular status by lowering total cholesterol and LDL levels, thereby lessening incidences of heart attack
- Helps increase muscle mass, while decreasing the percentage of body fat
- Helps the thyroid gland convert T4 to the more active T3, and thus improve symptoms of low thyroid
- Accelerates recovery from any kind of acute stress (e.g., insufficient sleep, excessive exercise, mental strain, etc.)
- Reduces cravings for carbohydrates
- Dramatically improves sex drive
- Eliminates chronic joint and muscle aches
- Eliminates “high/low” mood swings
- Enhances vision – a number of individuals who have taken pregnenolone have reported enhancement of visual perception
- Maintains the “program” brain cells need to store and retrieve short-term memories and initiate the memory storage process by stimulating the enzyme adenylate cyclase, which is needed to regulate and activate other critical enzymes required for cellular energy
- Regulates the timed-sequential flow of calcium ions through the cell – Calcium ion exchange is thought to help determine how effectively and efficiently memory is encoded by neurons
Taken altogether, these benefits make Pregnenolone one of the most benign but effective natural anti-aging supplements on the face of the earth!
What’s more, according to Dr. Ray Peat, Ph.D, noted hormone researcher and widely quoted author, Pregnenolone does not produce a “negative feedback loop” like synthetic hormone drugs do. This means Pregnenolone does not appear to inhibit the body from producing its own stores of the hormone.
Indeed, according to Dr. Peat, studies show that oral supplementation of Pregnenolone actually enhances the body’s ability to make its own Pregnenolone naturally! So taking small amounts of Pregnenolone on a daily supplemental basis jump-starts your body’s own natural production of Pregnenolone.
Where to Get High-Quality Pregnenolone
One of the very best sources in the world for high-quality Pregnenolone is Targeted Nutrients brand.
Targeted Nutrients therapeutic-quality Pregnenolone is safe, and completely legal, and it comes in the highly recommended 10 mg. dosage.
You get a full 60 tablets per bottle. The tiny chewable tablets are sweet-tasting, cherry-flavored, and can easily be broken in half for people who prefer to use lower dosages.
(People normally take between 5 mg. and 10 mg. per day for age-related benefits, and up to 20 mg. per day for stronger therapeutic benefits such as for fatigue, emotional exhaustion, mental clarity, or as part of a long-term anti-aging program.)
Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone is regularly priced at $29.95 per bottle, and you get 60 chewable, cherry-flavored mini-tablets per bottle at the recommended 10 mg. per tablet dosage.
What’s more, it’s not the cheap, Chinese-made Pregnenolone sold by most other companies (which is why you have to take such high doses of those products) but instead, is U.S. manufactured, therapeutic-quality, and produced in an FDA-approved, certified GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes) laboratory, so you can rest assured of its impressive quality and safety.
Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone is regularly priced at $29.95 per bottle. However, we want to offer you a very special money-saving “get acquainted” deal. For the next 10 days only you can save BIG on therapeutic-quality Pregnenolone by taking advantage of any of the following four money-saving options:
- Savings Option #1: Get a single bottle of Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone for only $24.95, a savings of $5 off the regular single bottle price of $29.95.
- Savings Option #2: Get 3 bottles of Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone for only $68.85. That’s only $22.95 per bottle, a savings of $7 per bottle off the regular single bottle price, for a grand total of $21 in savings!
- Savings Option #3: Even better, get 6 bottles of Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone for only $119.70. That’s only $19.95 per bottle, a savings of $10 per bottle of the regular single bottle price, for a grand total of $60 in savings!
- Savings Option #4: Or if you’re really enthused about the many uplifting anti-aging benefits of Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone, and you want to save some BIG money now while this special money-saving get-acquainted offer is still available, you can order 12 bottles at once for only $215.40. That’s only $17.95 per bottle, so you save a whopping $12 per bottle off the regular single bottle price, for a grand total of $144.00 in savings!
To take advantage of this special money-saving get-acquainted offer on Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone, just click on the big “Green” button below for your special discount pricing:
Or you can call the toll-free number below 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday (Arizona time), and place your order with one of our friendly customer service representatives.
Yours for improved memory and cognitive vitality, the safe, natural way…
Steve Barwick, President