Balance Your Hormone Levels Naturally and Feel the Huge Difference for Yourself!
Thousands of men and women take small amounts of safe, natural Pregnenolone on a regular daily basis because of its profoundly beneficial effects on hormone levels.
This, in turn, boosts energy, mental clarity and physical stamina, and provides a profound sense of resilience to the daily stresses of life.
Here's why the experts say balancing your hormone levels naturally with Pregnenolone is the way to go if you really want to feel the difference in just days…
Hi, Steve Barwick here, for Targeted Nutrients…
Dr. Ray Peat, Ph.D.,
the famous biologist and endocrinologist who's been studying hormones and
their effects in the human body since 1968, is the author of book
"Progesterone, Pregnenolone & DHEA – Three Youth-Associated Hormones." He writes:
"Pregnenolone improves function of the thyroid and other glands, and this 'normalizing' effect on the other glands helps to account for its wide range of beneficial effects."
What's more, according to Dr. Peat, safe, natural Pregnenolone doesn't produce a "negative feedback loop" like synthetic prescription hormones can. It doesn't skew and disrupt your hormonal balance overtime, but instead, helps restore balance to the body's hormones.
Indeed, Dr. Peat says supplementing with Pregnenolone actually spurs the body to start producing its own natural Pregnenolone again, out of cholesterol, which, in turn, helps reduce excessive cholesterol levels in the body.
It's a win-win situation, all of the way around!
What's more, Pregnenolone works equally beneficially for both men and women. For example, in men, Pregnenolone tends to bring testosterone levels into proper homeostasis (balance) with the body, while in women Pregnenolone tends to bring estrogen levels into proper homeostasis with the body!
As an additional benefit, Pregnenolone helps reduce excessive cortisol levels (i.e., the so-called "stress hormone"), which can otherwise be toxic to the body.
As the prestigious Life Extension Foundation has written in Life Extension Magazine:
"…By its very nature, Pregnenolone works with your body to achieve optimal health and longevity. Its many health-enhancing functions underscore its role as one of the most important hormones in the human body.
Pregnenolone reduces fatigue and increases endurance. It also provides the brain with the hormonal and neurotransmitter support it needs to reduce memory loss, thus helping to improve concentration and focus. Moreover, it helps those with arthritis, depression, and traumatic injuries…
Clearly, Pregnenolone is an essential hormone in people of all ages. The average young adult produces about 14 mg per day. As with other hormones, however, Pregnenolone production declines with age. By age 75, the body produces about 60% less Pregnenolone than it did at age 35.
As the body's supply of Pregnenolone diminishes, so does the availability of its other related hormones.
This has led scientists to consider Pregnenolone usage as a way to turn back the clock on aging and counter the consequences of this dramatic drop in hormone levels…"
Indeed, regular daily Pregnenolone usage provides so many important benefits to our aging bodies, it will blow you mind when you learn more about them.
Astonishing Range of Beneficial Functions!
A growing number of independent medical studies and observations by clinical researchers have demonstrated that, thanks to its hormone-balancing benefits, Pregnenolone shows tremendous potential in an amazing array of conditions, many of which are associated with alleviation of the potentially debilitating effects of premature aging.
- Improved Brain Function. Pregnenolone has recently been demonstrated in clinical studies to help boost the brain's level of acetylcholine. This is the neurotransmitter that is necessary for maintaining normal brain activity as we age. (Acetylcholine is usually dramatically lower in Alzheimer's patients.)
- Enhanced Memory. Studies demonstrate supplemental Pregnenolone to boost memory up to 100 times more powerfully than other hormones. Simply put, it's one of the most potent memory enhancers yet studied, having been shown to not only make people smarter but boost their moods as well, providing a profound sense of resiliency even in the face of stressful problems.
- Anxiety and Depression Relief. There have been two separate University of California clinical studies demonstrating that Pregnenolone effectively relieves symptoms of depression and anxiety. Of course, based on experiential accounts spanning the past five decades, Pregnenolone has been dubbed the "happiness hormone" by the general public thanks to its ability to boost mood and provide an increased sense of resilience in the face of troubling times. But now clinical researchers have proven it.
- Easing Joint Pain and Inflammation. Scientists have recently concluded that early research from the 1950's was correct, and that regular Pregnenolone usage can significantly reduce arthritic joint pain and inflammation, and even the inflammation caused by gout. This has led Dr. William Regelson, M.D., author of the best-selling book, The Superhoromone Promise, to call Pregnenolone "A kinder, gentler treatment for arthritis".
- Alleviates PMS Symptoms and Loss of Libido. According to Dr. Ann Louise Gittleman, Pregnenolone alleviates PMS and menopause symptoms, "particularly hot flashes and loss of libido." According to WebMD, "Women use pregnenolone for fibrocystic breast disease, endometriosis, symptoms of menopause and premenstrual syndrome (PMS)." As a writer for the Live The Nourished Life blog states, "I started taking pregnenolone a couple months ago, and once again, the effects are undeniable. My PMS is barely detectable and my cycles immediately returned to their previous, predictable 28-day length."
- Reduces stress. According to Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby, "One of Pregnenolone's most important actions is to counter damage caused by the natural stress hormone called 'cortisol.' Cortisol is helpful in modest amounts, but is toxic at higher levels. Pregnenolone's ability to block excess cortisol levels may be one of the main reasons for its known memory-enhancing and mood-boosting effects." Biologist James South, M.A. says, "Pregnenolone produces a relaxing and mildly euphoric "stress buffer effect."
- Combats Alcohol and Drug Addiction. A study published in the Journal of Pharmacological Science reports that pregnenolone can play a role in fighting drug and alcohol addiction. Another study has led researchers to believe Pregnenolone can successfully be used to combat the effects of withdrawal from marijuana. Also, a study conducted at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill uncovered evidence that pregnenolone plays a key role in alcohol tolerance and withdrawal.
- Lowers Cholesterol Levels. Many of the body's hormones are produced from cholesterol. But according to Dr. R. Arnold Smith, M.D. and his research partner Sergey A. Dzugan, Ph.D., when hormone levels dwindle, the body "responds by overproducing cholesterol in an attempt to restore healthy hormone balance." This led to conjecture that taking Pregnenolone could help reduce cholesterol levels because Pregnenolone is the hormone precursor from which all other bodily hormones are derived. And indeed, it turns out to be true. In one recent study, pregnenolone usage lowered average cholesterol levels from 263 mg/dl to just 188 mg/dl. Researchers believe this is compelling evidence that sufficient pregnenolone levels are can be used as an effective tool in the battle against excess cholesterol.
- Fights Alzheimer's Disease. According to Life Extension magazine, "Evidence suggests that neurosteroids such as Pregnenolone may offer important neuro-protection in Alzheimer's disease." That's because, in humans, Alzheimer's disease patients have been shown to display significantly lower levels of Pregnenolone and its metabolites than patients without the disease. Says Julius G. Goepp, M.D., "It therefore seems reasonable to speculate that as natural levels of pregnenolone and other neuro-steroids fall with aging and the onset of neurodegenerative diseases, supplementing with these vital compounds should have a neuroprotective effect. And this is exactly what researchers have found." Dr. Goepp goes on to say that "…Pregnenolone may play a pivotal role both in laying down memories in the first place, and then preventing their loss by directly protecting the nerve networks that store them. These complementary and versatile actions of pregnenolone are sending shock waves of interest through the scientific community because of the enormous implications for treating all sorts of age-related disorders of memory."
What's more, clinical studies have shown that Pregnenolone effectively:
- Relieves symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Reduces excessive cortisol levels
- Dramatically relieves fatigue
- Restores normal energy levels and increases endurance
- Alleviates mood disorders, relieves depression and enhances positive mental outlook
- Relieves painful symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Relieves many symptoms of clinical depression
- Alleviates many symptoms of chronic degenerative diseases such as diabetes, MS and lupus
- Alleviates chronic insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Aids the body in the healing of nerve injuries and nervous conditions such as stress and anxiety
What's more, a number of cutting edge medical researchers and scientists believe this is only the tip of the iceberg. Based upon newer research conducted by independent researchers, it is further believed that Pregnenolone also:
- Improves cardiovascular status by lowering total cholesterol and LDL levels, thereby lessening incidences of heart attack.
- Helps increase muscle mass, while decreasing the percentage of body fat.
- Helps the thyroid gland convert T4 to the more active T3, and thus improve symptoms of low thyroid.
- Accelerates recovery from any kind of acute stress (e.g., insufficient sleep, excessive exercise, mental strain, etc.).
- Reduces cravings for carbohydrates, and eliminate related "high/low" mood swings.
- Dramatically improves sex drive.
- Eliminates chronic joint and muscle aches.
- Enhances vision – a number of individuals who have taken Pregnenolone have reported enhancement of visual perception.
- Maintains the "program" brain cells need to store and retrieve short-term memories, and initiate the memory storage process by stimulating the enzyme adenylate cyciase, which is needed to regulate and activate other critical enzymes required for cellular energy.
Even the Physician's Desktop Reference, a noted medical guide that sits on the desk of just about every medical doctor in America, states of this powerful natural hormone:
"Pregnenolone is a chemical found in the brain that helps make many other chemicals in the body. It is used for sleeping problems, tension and stress, depression, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), to enhance the memory and help stop memory loss in conditions like Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's."
What the Experts Are Saying…
Here's what the experts are saying about the myriad of healing benefits associated with supplemental usage of Pregnenolone:
"Pregnenolone very quickly helps fatigued, stressed people regain their ability to handle stress, sometimes with a single dose. It also tends to improve function of the thyroid and other glands. It can have a calming effect on the emotions, giving a mood of resilience and an ability to confront challenges. Also, people have noticed that Pregnenolone has a "face-lifting" action, produced by improved circulation to the skin, and by an actual contraction of some muscle-like cells in the skin."
– Dan Milosevich, Certified Nutritionist
"Pregnenolone…reduces allergic reactions, lessens arthritis inflammation and produces a relaxing and mildly euphoric "stress buffer effect", without any of the negative side effects of cortisol…Pregnenolone improves mood, and has a mild antidepressant effect…[it] also improves energy levels by protecting your energy producing mitochondria from toxins, which would otherwise damage the mitochondria."
– James South, M.A. (noted biologist)
"Pregnenolone has been studied extensively since the 1940's…One of its most important actions is to counter damage caused by the natural stress hormone called 'cortisol.' Cortisol is helpful in modest amounts, but is toxic at higher levels. Pregnenolone's ability to block excess cortisol levels may be one of the main reasons for its known memory-enhancing and mood-boosting effects."
– Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby, M.B. Ch.B., M.D., Ph.D., F.R.C.P. (M.A.)
"It is now known that Pregnenolone is one of the major hormones in the brain…It protects brain cells from injury caused by stress and fatigue, and an adequate amount has a calming effect on the emotions, which is part of the reason that it protects us from the stress response that leads to an excessive production of cortisone. People feel a mood of resilience and an increased ability to confront challenges."
– Dr. Ray Peat, Ph.D.
"Some people find Pregnenolone improves energy levels, vision, memory, clarity of thinking, well-being, and often sexual enjoyment or libido. Pregnenolone may be considered a good brain enhancer in those who are deficient. Studies in rodents show Pregnenolone to be one of the most effective and powerful memory boosters. Pregnenolone may increase levels of acetylcholine in the hippocampus and other memory regions in the brain. Some women report lessening of hot flashes or premenstrual symptoms."
– Dr. Ray Sahelian, M.D.
"Pregnenolone seems to be the most effective bioidentical hormone for memory improvement…"
– Dr. Joseph Mercola, D.O., author The Total Health Program
As you can see, the experts agree that Pregnenolone is a tremendously advantageous nutritional supplement with a wide range of positive benefits including prevention of premature aging…regaining youthful vigor and vitality…reducing stress and increasing positive mental attitude…
…boosting memory, cognition and mental clarity…increasing libido…boosting the function of key organs and glands…protecting brain cells…protecting the body's energy-producing mitochondria…and even reducing allergic reactions and arthritis inflammation!
So why aren't you using Pregnenolone on a regular daily basis, like thousands of others across America?
Where to Obtain the Very Best Form of Pregnenolone…
prescription steroid hormones which can sometimes have terrifying side effects,
Pregnenolone is completely natural (made from an extract of the Dioscorea yam),
and clinical studies have shown it to be virtually free of side effects when
used as directed.
carries therapeutic-quality Pregnenolone in the highly
recommended 10 mg. dosage. You get 60 tablets per bottle – a one-month
supply for the average person.
vendors who sell cheap, Chinese-made Pregnenolone, Targeted Nutrients brand
Pregnenolone is U.S. manufactured, produced in an FDA-approved,
certified GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes) laboratory, so you can rest
assured of its impressive quality and safety.
The tiny chewable
tablets are sweet-tasting, cherry-flavored, and can easily be broken in half
for people who prefer to use lower dosages.
take between 5 mg. and 10 mg. per day for age-related benefits as part of a
long-term anti-aging program.
To get Targeted Nutrients high-quality Pregnenolone at a whopping 70% off the regular price, simply scroll down and click the Big Green Button at the bottom of the page.
Massive 70% Off Sale on Pregnenolone Expiring In February
Every once in a long while, a confluence of events come together that can
cause astonishing, even breathtaking bargains to appear, however
This is definitely one of those times.
I'll explain why in just a moment. But just so you know, I'm
offering an astonishing 70% off the regular price
on one of our top-selling nutritional supplements, which you'll read
about, directly below.
Yes, I said 70% off.
There are three small "catches" to reap this 70% off super-bargain, each of
which I'll explain to you in a moment.
But trust me, you'll get a bona-fide 70% discount from the regular
price. Not some sneaky fake "discount" like others seem to offer. But the
real thing. A full and true 70% off the regular per-bottle price!
That means you'll be able to get this supplement, normally selling for $29.95 per bottle, for the very low price of only $8.99 per bottle!
Yes, I said only $8.99 per bottle!
Holy guacamole. I can hardly believe I'm writing this, because that's a tiny fraction of the per-bottle price Targeted Nutrients had to pay for this supplement in the first place. And we had to buy many thousands of bottles at a time to get a decent per-bottle price.
But you? Well, as you'll see in a minute, with this special deal you'll actually get 10 bottles for the regular price of only three bottles!
Okay…What's the Catch?
But what's the catch?
How can I give away this powerful, unique and scientifically proven anti-aging supplement at an astonishing 70% off the
There are actually three very simple "catches":
Catch #1: Our current batch of Pregnenolone will be reaching its "Best Used By" date in February 2021.
To enjoy a savings of 70% off per bottle, you have to buy a minimum of 10 bottles. That means, by the
time you get around to using some of them, they'll have
already reached their "Best Used By" date. (More on that in just a
This offer expires on December 31st at midnight and there are only a few hundred bottles available. If you want to take advantage, you need to act quickly and decisively. Once they're gone, this offer will be over for good.
Please don't let those small catches throw you. After all, don't forget,
"70% off" means you'll be able to get Pregnenolone for only $8.99 per bottle, instead of paying the regular price of $29.95 per bottle.
That means you'll be able to get 10 bottles of Pregnenolone for the regular price of three bottles.
Wow. You can't beat that deal with a stick.
That's w-a-a-a-y below what Targeted Nutrients had to pay for this
supplement. So yes, we'll actually be taking a massive loss on
this very special offer.
Indeed, when my tax advisor heard that I planned to sell Pregnenolone at
such an astonishingly steep discount, she said the company would be better
off just throwing the expiring bottles in the dumpster and writing off the
entire loss on the company's taxes next year.
And she's probably right.
After all, the tax loss deduction would be quite substantial. And all of
the packing and shipping efforts and costs would be averted for my staff,
if I'd just toss the supplement into the trash as they reached their "Best
Used By" date.
But when I looked at all of those bottles sitting there in our big,
beautiful air-conditioned warehouse, unopened and unused, in perfectly good
condition, I just didn't have the heart to throw them away.
So I took about 30 bottles home for myself and my wife. And when I got
home, I wrote this quick note, because I knew some of my customers
would really appreciate being rewarded for their faithfulness with a
gargantuan bargain like this.
So how did this happen?
How did I allow myself to get in the position of having to practically give
this supplement away?
Just so you know the full details, in trying to get a better deal on this
supplement from the manufacturer, I ordered way too many bottles – far
beyond what we'd normally sell in a year.
In other words, I got a little bit greedy, trying to get the best
price possible, and I allowed myself to be talked into buying more bottles
than we'd normally be able to handle.
And now I have to take the financial hit for my silly miscalculation. (But you, on the other hand, get a grand bargain unlike any other in
the entire 12-year history of Targeted Nutrients.)
So now you understand why Pregnenolone will be reaching its
"Best Used By" date this coming February (two months away).
We just couldn't sell them fast enough, because we bought far too many.
But They'll Actually Last for Many Years Longer
Of course, we all know supplements don't lose potency for many, many years after their "best used by" date – particularly if the
bottle has never been opened. And these are definitely new and unopened bottles, from our latest stock.
So if you don't mind ordering a supplement that will be reaching its "best
used by" date in a few months, then this is your chance to get one heckuva great deal on Pregnenolone from Targeted Nutrients
After all, why should the trash man get all of this powerful and
proven supplement, when I can practically give it away to you, instead?
Here's the Deal:
Here's the deal, in a nutshell:
– Regularly $29.95/bottle. Yours for just $8.99 per bottle. But you
have to buy a minimum of 10 bottles to get this very special discount
pricing. When you work that math, that's 10 bottles for the
regular price of three! And shipping is only $10 per box of 10
Click here to buy now.
If that kind of super-crazy discount pricing doesn't trip your trigger, I
don't know what will. It's a fabulous, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to
stock up on Pregnenolone from Targeted Nutrients, for
practically a song.
So if you're at all interested, just click the Big Green Button above.
Or click this special link.
If you prefer to call, please use the toll-free number below and be sure to mention coupon code PREG70 to one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives:
1-888-528-0559 (M-F, 8am to 4pm, Arizona time)
But please keep in mind: This is offer expires on December 31st at midnight.
So if you're one who recognizes a Tsunami of savings – a deal that's
essentially pennies on the dollar – please act now, while it's still
Yours for better health the safe, natural way,