Would you like to balance your hormone levels naturally with Pregnenolone, and save some BIG money in the process?
So if you missed this morning's special offer to save an additional 25% OFF our current sale price when you purchase Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone, here's another chance.
There's only 5 days left to take advantage of this staggering savings. So this is the perfect time to stock up on Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone.
Just click this link, enter coupon code PREG25 at checkout and you'll save an additional 25% OFF our current sale price.
But this special offer is only available for the next 5 days. So please don’t hesitate. Act right away so you don’t forget, as Pregnenolone goes back to full price in just 5 more days.
Steve Barwick, President
Balance Your Hormone Levels Naturally and Feel the Huge Difference for Yourself!
Thousands of men and women take small amounts of safe, natural Pregnenolone on a regular daily basis because of its profoundly beneficial effects on hormone levels.
This, in turn, boosts energy, mental clarity and physical stamina, and provides a profound sense of resilience to the daily stresses of life.
Here's why the experts say balancing your hormone levels naturally with Pregnenolone is the way to go if you really want to feel the difference in just days…
Hi, Steve Barwick here, for Targeted Nutrients…
Dr. Ray Peat, Ph.D.,
the famous biologist and endocrinologist who's been studying hormones and
their effects in the human body since 1968, is the author of book
"Progesterone, Pregnenolone & DHEA – Three Youth-Associated Hormones." He writes:
"Pregnenolone improves function of the thyroid and other glands, and this 'normalizing' effect on the other glands helps to account for its wide range of beneficial effects."
What's more, according to Dr. Peat, safe, natural Pregnenolone doesn't produce a "negative feedback loop" like synthetic prescription hormones can. It doesn't skew and disrupt your hormonal balance overtime, but instead, helps restore balance to the body's hormones.
Indeed, Dr. Peat says supplementing with Pregnenolone actually spurs the body to start producing its own natural Pregnenolone again, out of cholesterol, which, in turn, helps reduce excessive cholesterol levels in the body.
It's a win-win situation, all of the way around!
What's more, Pregnenolone works equally beneficially for both men and women. For example, in men, Pregnenolone tends to bring testosterone levels into proper homeostasis (balance) with the body, while in women Pregnenolone tends to bring estrogen levels into proper homeostasis with the body!
As an additional benefit, Pregnenolone helps reduce excessive cortisol levels (i.e., the so-called "stress hormone"), which can otherwise be toxic to the body.
As the prestigious Life Extension Foundation has written in Life Extension Magazine:
"…By its very nature, Pregnenolone works with your body to achieve optimal health and longevity. Its many health-enhancing functions underscore its role as one of the most important hormones in the human body.
Pregnenolone reduces fatigue and increases endurance. It also provides the brain with the hormonal and neurotransmitter support it needs to reduce memory loss, thus helping to improve concentration and focus. Moreover, it helps those with arthritis, depression, and traumatic injuries…
Clearly, Pregnenolone is an essential hormone in people of all ages. The average young adult produces about 14 mg per day. As with other hormones, however, Pregnenolone production declines with age. By age 75, the body produces about 60% less Pregnenolone than it did at age 35.
As the body's supply of Pregnenolone diminishes, so does the availability of its other related hormones.
This has led scientists to consider Pregnenolone usage as a way to turn back the clock on aging and counter the consequences of this dramatic drop in hormone levels…"
Indeed, regular daily Pregnenolone usage provides so many important benefits to our aging bodies, it will blow you mind when you learn more about them.
Astonishing Range of Beneficial Functions!
A growing number of independent medical studies and observations by clinical researchers have demonstrated that, thanks to its hormone-balancing benefits, Pregnenolone shows tremendous potential in an amazing array of conditions, many of which are associated with alleviation of the potentially debilitating effects of premature aging.
- Improved Brain Function. Pregnenolone has recently been demonstrated in clinical studies to help boost the brain's level of acetylcholine. This is the neurotransmitter that is necessary for maintaining normal brain activity as we age. (Acetylcholine is usually dramatically lower in Alzheimer's patients.)
- Enhanced Memory. Studies demonstrate supplemental Pregnenolone to boost memory up to 100 times more powerfully than other hormones. Simply put, it's one of the most potent memory enhancers yet studied, having been shown to not only make people smarter but boost their moods as well, providing a profound sense of resiliency even in the face of stressful problems.
- Anxiety and Depression Relief. There have been two separate University of California clinical studies demonstrating that Pregnenolone effectively relieves symptoms of depression and anxiety. Of course, based on experiential accounts spanning the past five decades, Pregnenolone has been dubbed the "happiness hormone" by the general public thanks to its ability to boost mood and provide an increased sense of resilience in the face of troubling times. But now clinical researchers have proven it.
- Easing Joint Pain and Inflammation. Scientists have recently concluded that early research from the 1950's was correct, and that regular Pregnenolone usage can significantly reduce arthritic joint pain and inflammation, and even the inflammation caused by gout. This has led Dr. William Regelson, M.D., author of the best-selling book, The Superhoromone Promise, to call Pregnenolone "A kinder, gentler treatment for arthritis".
- Alleviates PMS Symptoms and Loss of Libido. According to Dr. Ann Louise Gittleman, Pregnenolone alleviates PMS and menopause symptoms, "particularly hot flashes and loss of libido." According to WebMD, "Women use pregnenolone for fibrocystic breast disease, endometriosis, symptoms of menopause and premenstrual syndrome (PMS)." As a writer for the Live The Nourished Life blog states, "I started taking pregnenolone a couple months ago, and once again, the effects are undeniable. My PMS is barely detectable and my cycles immediately returned to their previous, predictable 28-day length."
- Reduces stress. According to Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby, "One of Pregnenolone's most important actions is to counter damage caused by the natural stress hormone called 'cortisol.' Cortisol is helpful in modest amounts, but is toxic at higher levels. Pregnenolone's ability to block excess cortisol levels may be one of the main reasons for its known memory-enhancing and mood-boosting effects." Biologist James South, M.A. says, "Pregnenolone produces a relaxing and mildly euphoric "stress buffer effect."
- Combats Alcohol and Drug Addiction. A study published in the Journal of Pharmacological Science reports that pregnenolone can play a role in fighting drug and alcohol addiction. Another study has led researchers to believe Pregnenolone can successfully be used to combat the effects of withdrawal from marijuana. Also, a study conducted at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill uncovered evidence that pregnenolone plays a key role in alcohol tolerance and withdrawal.
- Lowers Cholesterol Levels. Many of the body's hormones are produced from cholesterol. But according to Dr. R. Arnold Smith, M.D. and his research partner Sergey A. Dzugan, Ph.D., when hormone levels dwindle, the body "responds by overproducing cholesterol in an attempt to restore healthy hormone balance." This led to conjecture that taking Pregnenolone could help reduce cholesterol levels because Pregnenolone is the hormone precursor from which all other bodily hormones are derived. And indeed, it turns out to be true. In one recent study, pregnenolone usage lowered average cholesterol levels from 263 mg/dl to just 188 mg/dl. Researchers believe this is compelling evidence that sufficient pregnenolone levels are can be used as an effective tool in the battle against excess cholesterol.
- Fights Alzheimer's Disease. According to Life Extension magazine, "Evidence suggests that neurosteroids such as Pregnenolone may offer important neuro-protection in Alzheimer's disease." That's because, in humans, Alzheimer's disease patients have been shown to display significantly lower levels of Pregnenolone and its metabolites than patients without the disease. Says Julius G. Goepp, M.D., "It therefore seems reasonable to speculate that as natural levels of pregnenolone and other neuro-steroids fall with aging and the onset of neurodegenerative diseases, supplementing with these vital compounds should have a neuroprotective effect. And this is exactly what researchers have found." Dr. Goepp goes on to say that "…Pregnenolone may play a pivotal role both in laying down memories in the first place, and then preventing their loss by directly protecting the nerve networks that store them. These complementary and versatile actions of pregnenolone are sending shock waves of interest through the scientific community because of the enormous implications for treating all sorts of age-related disorders of memory."
What's more, clinical studies have shown that Pregnenolone effectively:
- Relieves symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Reduces excessive cortisol levels
- Dramatically relieves fatigue
- Restores normal energy levels and increases endurance
- Alleviates mood disorders, relieves depression and enhances positive mental outlook
- Relieves painful symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Relieves many symptoms of clinical depression
- Alleviates many symptoms of chronic degenerative diseases such as diabetes, MS and lupus
- Alleviates chronic insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Aids the body in the healing of nerve injuries and nervous conditions such as stress and anxiety
What's more, a number of cutting edge medical researchers and scientists believe this is only the tip of the iceberg. Based upon newer research conducted by independent researchers, it is further believed that Pregnenolone also:
- Improves cardiovascular status by lowering total cholesterol and LDL levels, thereby lessening incidences of heart attack.
- Helps increase muscle mass, while decreasing the percentage of body fat.
- Helps the thyroid gland convert T4 to the more active T3, and thus improve symptoms of low thyroid.
- Accelerates recovery from any kind of acute stress (e.g., insufficient sleep, excessive exercise, mental strain, etc.).
- Reduces cravings for carbohydrates, and eliminate related "high/low" mood swings.
- Dramatically improves sex drive.
- Eliminates chronic joint and muscle aches.
- Enhances vision – a number of individuals who have taken Pregnenolone have reported enhancement of visual perception.
- Maintains the "program" brain cells need to store and retrieve short-term memories, and initiate the memory storage process by stimulating the enzyme adenylate cyciase, which is needed to regulate and activate other critical enzymes required for cellular energy.
Even the Physician's Desktop Reference, a noted medical guide that sits on the desk of just about every medical doctor in America, states of this powerful natural hormone:
"Pregnenolone is a chemical found in the brain that helps make many other chemicals in the body. It is used for sleeping problems, tension and stress, depression, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), to enhance the memory and help stop memory loss in conditions like Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's."
What the Experts Are Saying…
Here's what the experts are saying about the myriad of healing benefits associated with supplemental usage of Pregnenolone:
"Pregnenolone very quickly helps fatigued, stressed people regain their ability to handle stress, sometimes with a single dose. It also tends to improve function of the thyroid and other glands. It can have a calming effect on the emotions, giving a mood of resilience and an ability to confront challenges. Also, people have noticed that Pregnenolone has a "face-lifting" action, produced by improved circulation to the skin, and by an actual contraction of some muscle-like cells in the skin."
– Dan Milosevich, Certified Nutritionist
"Pregnenolone…reduces allergic reactions, lessens arthritis inflammation and produces a relaxing and mildly euphoric "stress buffer effect", without any of the negative side effects of cortisol…Pregnenolone improves mood, and has a mild antidepressant effect…[it] also improves energy levels by protecting your energy producing mitochondria from toxins, which would otherwise damage the mitochondria."
– James South, M.A. (noted biologist)
"Pregnenolone has been studied extensively since the 1940's…One of its most important actions is to counter damage caused by the natural stress hormone called 'cortisol.' Cortisol is helpful in modest amounts, but is toxic at higher levels. Pregnenolone's ability to block excess cortisol levels may be one of the main reasons for its known memory-enhancing and mood-boosting effects."
– Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby, M.B. Ch.B., M.D., Ph.D., F.R.C.P. (M.A.)
"It is now known that Pregnenolone is one of the major hormones in the brain…It protects brain cells from injury caused by stress and fatigue, and an adequate amount has a calming effect on the emotions, which is part of the reason that it protects us from the stress response that leads to an excessive production of cortisone. People feel a mood of resilience and an increased ability to confront challenges."
– Dr. Ray Peat, Ph.D.
"Some people find Pregnenolone improves energy levels, vision, memory, clarity of thinking, well-being, and often sexual enjoyment or libido. Pregnenolone may be considered a good brain enhancer in those who are deficient. Studies in rodents show Pregnenolone to be one of the most effective and powerful memory boosters. Pregnenolone may increase levels of acetylcholine in the hippocampus and other memory regions in the brain. Some women report lessening of hot flashes or premenstrual symptoms."
– Dr. Ray Sahelian, M.D.
"Pregnenolone seems to be the most effective bioidentical hormone for memory improvement…"
– Dr. Joseph Mercola, D.O., author The Total Health Program
As you can see, the experts agree that Pregnenolone is a tremendously advantageous nutritional supplement with a wide range of positive benefits including prevention of premature aging…regaining youthful vigor and vitality…reducing stress and increasing positive mental attitude…
…boosting memory, cognition and mental clarity…increasing libido…boosting the function of key organs and glands…protecting brain cells…protecting the body's energy-producing mitochondria…and even reducing allergic reactions and arthritis inflammation!
So why aren't you using Pregnenolone on a regular daily basis, like thousands of others across America?
Where to Obtain the Very Best Form of Pregnenolone…
prescription steroid hormones which can sometimes have terrifying side effects,
Pregnenolone is completely natural (made from an extract of the Dioscorea yam),
and clinical studies have shown it to be virtually free of side effects when
used as directed.
carries therapeutic-quality Pregnenolone in the highly
recommended 10 mg. dosage. You get 60 tablets per bottle – a one-month
supply for the average person.
vendors who sell cheap, Chinese-made Pregnenolone, Targeted Nutrients brand
Pregnenolone is U.S. manufactured, produced in an FDA-approved,
certified GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes) laboratory, so you can rest
assured of its impressive quality and safety.
The tiny chewable
tablets are sweet-tasting, cherry-flavored, and can easily be broken in half
for people who prefer to use lower dosages.
take between 5 mg. and 10 mg. per day for age-related benefits as part of a
long-term anti-aging program.
Save an Extra 25% Off
With Coupon Code!
high-quality Pregnenolone is regularly priced at $29.95 per bottle. And right
now, for a very limited time, we have it on sale for only $24.95 per
However, in order
to help you get acquainted with the profound stress-busting benefits of
Pregnenolone, I'd like to offer you a whopping 25%
additional off your entire order:
For the next 5 days only you can save a whopping 25% additional off per bottle on therapeutic-quality
Pregnenolone from Targeted Nutrients simply by using coupon code PREG25 at checkout.
- Buy one bottle of Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone for only $24.95, and get an additional 25% off your order.
- Buy three bottles of Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone for only 22.95 each, and get an additional 25% off your entire order.
- Buy six bottles of Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone for only $19.95 each, and get an additional 25% off your entire order.
- Buy 12 bottles of Targeted Nutrients Pregnenolone for only $17.95 each, and get an additional 25% off your entire order.
To reap this
astonishing additional 25% savings (available for the next 5 days
only) just take advantage of any of the four money-saving options at the
following link, and use coupon code PREG25 at
So click on the green button above right now, and use the coupon code PREG25 at
checkout to save an additional 25% off Pregnenolone.
Or, call the
toll-free phone toll-free number below, and give the code PREG25 to one of
our friendly customer service representatives.
1-888-528-0559 (M-F, 8am to 4pm Arizona time)
Give it a try while
this special, 25% additional money-saving offer is still in effect,
and watch how quickly your stress levels are reduced. You'll be glad you did, I promise!
Again, the code to save an additional 25% off your order at checkout is PREG25.
Yours for better health the safe, natural way,
Steve Barwick, President
P.S. – By using the coupon code PREG25 at checkout, you can order as many additional bottles as
you'd like at the special discount price described above, but please be
sure to act within the next 5 days!
This is strictly a
one-time-only "get acquainted" offer, allowing you to stock up on
pregnenolone at a steeply discounted price. So please do act quickly and
decisively if you wish to take advantage of the special low pricing we've
arranged for you.
P.P.S. – What Experienced Pregnenolone Users Are Saying…
only a couple of days of using pregnenolone, I noticed benefits such as
decreased 'brain fog', sharper thinking and reasoning ability and a
happier and more relaxed attitude. Life's daily hurdles don't
"loom" so large now and I handle things better as a
I take one 10mg
tablet each morning and on occasion double the dose if I know I'm going
to work through a particularly challenging day. I am able to honestly attribute
the changes to the Pregnenolone since I changed nothing else in my daily
routine other than the addition of the supplement.
I was actually
surprised that I was able to tell a difference so quickly and recommend the
supplement to others. To check my results, I quit taking the Pregnenolone after
a few months for a week. That was enough and I immediately began taking it
again. I call it my 'happy pill'!"
several hours of taking it, I felt like someone turned a light on inside my
head. My foggy thinking cleared up. My energy returned. The feeling of malaise
and depression simply vanished. It was like coming out of a dark tunnel and
shedding a 75 pound backpack at the same time. I felt light and free
It really put a
lift back into my step, and left me with a profound sense of confidence and
well-being. What's more, my libido soared from about a two to a nine on a
scale of ten.
Since that time
I've used Pregnenolone periodically, for up to several weeks at a time,
and always to great effect. It's my first choice in nutritional
supplements whenever I'm feeling low on energy or stamina, or just want
that extra mental and physical boost."
– S.S.J., Las
"I've noticed that I have a much more cheerful
disposition, and I actually feel like getting things done again. I'm much
more motivated. It has definitely helped put the pleasure back into my
– Paul S.,
place your order, don't forget to use coupon code PREG25 at checkout
to reap your additional 25% savings over and above our current sales
Or, call the
toll-free number below and give coupon code PREG25 to one of
our friendly Customer Service Representatives:
1-888-528-0559 (M-F, 8am to 4pm, Arizona time)