More All-Natural Get-Up-and-Go Than You’ve Ever Enjoyed!
When there's just no time for coffee...
When I was a youngster many years ago, there was a cartoon superhero named Atom Ant.
And whenever a crisis would strike or a bad guy would strut onto the scene wreaking havoc, no matter what the superhero was doing, he’d stand up and yell, “Up and at ‘em, Atom Ant!”
Then he’d rush out and confront the bad guy, and resolve the crisis in no time flat.
I have to admit, now that I’m much older and have more trouble getting out of bed in the mornings, I occasionally flash back to that childhood cartoon for a brief moment while I’m lying there trying to talk myself into getting up. And sometimes I’ll give myself that one-line pep talk…“Up and at ‘em, Atom Ant!” Then I reluctantly bounce out of bed and start my day.
Wide Awake! The “Up and At ‘Em” Supplement
Of course, getting up in the morning is a lot easier now that I start my day with a brand new supplement from Targeted Nutrients called Wide Awake.
As you’re about to learn, Wide Awake really lives up to its name. It’s the penultimate morning energizer. That’s because it contains two invigorating nutrients known to give the brain and body a quick and lasting boost of pure energy.
The first nutrient contained in Wide Awake is glucoronolactone. Known as nature’s “nirvana compound,” glucoronolactone promotes brain energy, enhanced mental clarity and mild euphoria.
According to Brian D. Evans, author of How to Become Super Smart and Get Limitless Memory, glucuronolactone is a little-known “smart nutrient” that “works to fight fatigue and provide an overall sense of well-being.”
Jonathan Samson, M.D., Ph.D., says, “What’s known about glucuronolactone is that it allows an amazing natural energy increase, heightening both mood and mental clarity simultaneously.”
In other words, glucoronolactone is both ergogenic (i.e., performance, energy and stamina-enhancing) and euphoragenic (i.e., pleasure-inducing).
It boosts brain energy and function and helps induce feelings of well-being or even mild euphoria by triggering your body’s “happy” brain chemicals.
While little-known to the general public, glucoronolactone is an all-natural metabolite of glucose that’s actually been around in supplement form since the 1960’s when it was first given to U.S. troops during the dark days of the Vietnam war as a natural means of boosting energy and uplifting mood and morale while relieving mental stress and depression.
The brain-boosting and mood-boosting benefits of glucoronolactone are so impressive, ex-Google employee Michael Brandt and Glassmap founder Geoffrey Woo, both Stanford graduates, admit to using it as part of their regular morning “nootropic brain stack” for achieving optimal brain function.
Glucoronolactone was even featured for its brain-boosting and mood-enhancing benefits on ABC TVs Shark Tank.
According to Health Monthly, “Glucuronolactone delivers a valuable energy boost for the brain…giving you an extra edge to enhance your focus and concentration.” And according to Nootriment.com, “Glucoronolactone reduces sleepiness, increases focus, lightens the mood and quickens reaction times.”
Finally, according to NutriScience, “Studies suggest that glucoronolactone…promotes mental performance and positive mood as well. When given glucuronolactone in a clinical study, subjects showed significant improvements in reaction time, concentration, and memory.”
As a bonus to the mood-boosting and energy-enhancing benefits of glucoronolactone, it’s also known to be one of the human body’s most important metabolites, being intimately involved in fatty acid synthesis, nucleotide synthesis, and amino acid synthesis – which could help explain some of its profoundly uplifting qualities on both mental and physical performance.
Now I Have Amazing Focus!
"When I read about this product, I ordered it right away. I’ve been wanting to quit drinking coffee for years. I’m not against coffee. It’s just too time-consuming for me. I’d rather swallow a pill, and get going. I run my own home business. And running back-and-forth from my bedroom office to the kitchen coffee pot all day was wasting too much time, because there were always too many distractions. When I should have been focusing on work I’d go to get coffee and end up making a sandwich, or checking to see if the postman had come, or staring out the window to see what the neighbor was doing in his driveway.
Now I have amazing focus. It get a lot more work done. I’m no longer as easily distracted at all. I know it’s not a cure for ADHD or anything like that, but I’d almost swear it was. Great stuff."
– Corrie M., Las Vegas, NV
Experienced Wide Awake User
In other words, virtually all of your body’s metabolic processes are directly or indirectly aided by the presence of glucoronolactone, which means it’s needed for the very process of life, itself.
What’s more, it’s completely natural. Glucoronolactone is made in the liver, out of glucose. And it can also be found in a variety of plant gums and other natural sources – it’s even in wine, in small amounts.
Plus, it’s one of the body’s most important natural de-toxifiers, being demonstrated in clinical trials to convert toxic substances – including drugs like morphine and codeine, or harmful chemical substances such as xenoestrogens, pollutants, toxins, and carcinogens – into harmless water-soluble substances which can then be easily excreted through the kidneys rather than building up in the body.
In a nutshell, glucoronolactone is a powerful nutritional metabolite of glucose that boosts brain function, provides a profound sense of physical and mental well-being (mild euphoria), increases energy levels, improves metabolism, and detoxifies the liver – all at the same time.
That’s why we chose to use glucoronolactone as the main nutrient ingredient in Wide Awake! when we formulated it. There’s quite literally nothing else like glucoronolactone on the face of the earth. It’s an astonishingly effective all-natural energizer.
But it’s much more than that. It boosts and helps normalize the function of every bodily system, in a kind, gentle way. And it boosts the activity of your brain’s “feel good” chemicals. In short, it gives you bodily energy and makes you feel like a million bucks at the same time!
And as icing on the cake, glucoronolactone helps your body neutralize harmful toxins that could otherwise rob your body of energy and well-being and trigger the onset of illness.
The Second Vital Nutrient
The second nutrient in Wide Awake is one you’re going to be more familiar with: caffeine.
Now, you might take issue with me for calling caffeine a “nutrient.” And I completely understand.
Nevertheless, it is a completely natural substance – an alkaloid in the xanthine class, to be specific. Alkaloids are naturally occurring chemical compounds that contain carbon, hydrogen and nitrogen, as well as oxygen and sulfur – all essential to human life – and that display “a wide range of pharmacological activities, acting on a diversity of metabolic systems in humans” (Wikipedia).
Caffeine is found in the leaves and fruits of some 60 different plant species, including (among the most well-known) coffee beans, cola nuts, cocoa beans, black tea leaves, green tea leaves, white tea leaves, Yerba Mate tea leaves, guarana berries, Yoko bark, several different types of holly plant leaves, and dozens of others.
Even lemon, grapefruit and orange plants contain caffeine in their leaves and flowers, though not in the fruit itself.
Pop One in the Morning and I’m Off and Running!
“The more I learn about glucoronolactone, the more impressed I am with this product. I just pop one in the morning and I’m off and running. Sometimes, if I have a long day, I’ll take two. But that’s it. I find no need for any more.
Great stuff. Makes me run like a new Hemi engine. And no more coffee, either, which is something I’ve wanted to get out of my life for a long time now. Great to know that the natural caffeine in this product has so many health benefits, as well.”
– Jim C., Detroit, MI
Experienced Wide Awake User
According to WiseGeek.org, “There is nothing inherently unhealthy about consuming natural caffeine in moderation, and cultures around the world have been enjoying it for centuries.”
Charles Czeisler, a neuroscientist at Harvard Medical School: “Caffeine is what’s called a wake-promoting therapeutic.”
And renowned American writer Ernest Hemingway once said “Caffeine puts a man back on his horse again.”
But more importantly, recent clinical research demonstrates that when used in moderation, caffeine has some astonishing healing and anti-aging properties, as well as properties that help slow or even prevent the onset of serious degenerative diseases. For example:
- Boosts memory – Japanese researchers have found that caffeine consumption in the mornings boosts memory and cognition throughout the day.
- Reduces Memory Loss – Researchers from Johns-Hopkins University demonstrated that a daily caffeine pill helped boost “memory consolidation,” which is to say, the ability of the body to convert short-term memory into long-term memory, and to “hold” it in the brain.
- Reduces Risk of Dementia – A study published in the Journals of Gerontology, titled the “Women’s Health Initiative Memory Study,” demonstrated that older women who consumed 261 mg. of caffeine per day or more had a reduced risk of developing dementia or memory impairment.
- Reduces Alzheimer’s Risk – According to researchers from the University of South Florida Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center, back-to-back animal studies demonstrated that caffeine “markedly reduced the hallmark protein for Alzheimer’s disease in the brain and blood” of the test animals that were specially bred to exhibit symptoms of the disease.
- Reduces Risk of Stroke – In a study published in 2011 in the journal Stroke, researchers followed 34,670 women aged 49-83 for over 10 years. Those who drank no caffeinated coffee had a significantly higher risk of stroke than those who drank caffeinated coffee. In fact, risk of stroke was 22-25% less for the consumers of caffeinated coffee than for the non-consumers.
- Protects Blood Brain Barrier – Research published in the Journal of Neuroinflammation demonstrates that caffeine helps protect the blood-brain barrier from becoming “leaky,” which in turn helps prevent brain damage responsible for Alzheimer’s disease. According to the BBC, the study also found that caffeine “…may cut the risk of dementia by blocking the damage cholesterol can inflict on the body…”
- Reduces Risk of Chronic Inflammation – In a study published in the journal Nature Medicine in January 2017, researchers from Stanford University have discovered that regular caffeine use helps block the expression of a gene responsible for low-grade chronic inflammation as we age. This inflammation is said to be responsible for high blood pressure, hardening of the arteries and heart disease.
- Lowers Risk of Parkinson’s Disease – Research published in the journal Scientific Reports in 2015 demonstrated that those who consume the most caffeine are at less risk for developing Parkinson’s disease, and that this “caffeine effect” proved true even among people who were genetically predisposed to develop Parkinson’s.
- Reduces Risk of Fatty Liver Disease – A study conducted by researchers at George Mason University demonstrated that caffeine has a positive effect on non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, and that two cups of coffee per day “could help sufferers of liver disease.”
- Lowers Risk of Developing Erectile Dysfunction – According to research from the University of Texas Medical School published in the journal PLOS in 2015, men who consume 250 to 375 mg. of caffeine per day have a much lower risk of developing erectile dysfunction than men who don’t. Reduced risk for ED was seen even in men consuming as little as 85 mg. of caffeine per day.
- Improves Lung Function – A 2012 study published in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews demonstrated that in people with asthma, caffeine acted as an effective bronchiodilator, widening airways in the lungs and helping restore breathing and relieving symptoms of asthma. According to the review, the evidence shows that “…even small amounts of caffeine can improve lung function for up to four hours.”
- Reduces Kidney Stone Risk – In research conducted at the Division of Nephrology at the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Rome, Italy, researchers found that in a 217,883 person study, people who ingested caffeine from any source had lower risk of kidney stone development than people who did not consume caffeine.
- Reduces Muscle Pain as Well as Aspirin/Ibuprofen – Researchers at the University of Georgia found that moderate doses of caffeine can reduce post-workout muscle pain by up to 48% and appeared to work better than aspirin or ibuprofen, according to researcher Patrick J. O’Connor whose study was published in March 2007 in The Journal of Pain.
- Improves Muscle Energy – According to the Journal of Applied Physiology, caffeine helps the body replenish lost glycogen concentrations faster after exercise, resulting in 66% higher glycogen levels after strenuous exercise than in people who did not take caffeine. (Glycogen is a polysaccharide used by the body to help power muscle activity.)
- Boosts Exercise Performance – 11 different studies have demonstrated that caffeine ingestion yields “significant improvement” in exercise performance, and a related 2014 study published in the Journal of Applied Physiology found that caffeine increased the level of enjoyment from exercise, and caused test subjects to burn more calories and consume less calories after exercise.
- Lowers Risk of Suicide – Research published in the World Journal of Biological Psychiatry in 2014 demonstrated that people with higher caffeine intake had significantly lower risk of suicide.
- Reduces Risk of Cataracts – Research conducted at the Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences at the University of Maryland School of Medicine demonstrated that caffeine eye drops “greatly reduced” risk of cataract formation in animals given a cataract-inducing drug.
- Reduces Risk of Tinnitus – In a study titled “Caffeine Intake and Risk of Incident of Tinnitus,” published in 2014 in the American Journal of Medicine, researchers who followed 65,085 women, aged 30-44, for 18 years, found that higher caffeine intake was directly associated with a significant lower risk of development of tinnitus in women.
And believe it or not, there are many, many more new studies demonstrating the plethora of positive benefits from regular daily caffeine ingestion. These studies have turned medical science’s previous understanding of caffeine on its head. And it’s prompted at least one prominent researcher to proclaim, “Caffeine isn’t a drug, it’s a vitamin!”
As clinical researcher Lisa Pawloski, who chairs the Department of Nutrition and Food Studies at George Mason University recently stated:
“I was actually surprised by the caffeine effect…Caffeine is showing benefit for such diseases as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and type 2 diabetes…It used to be people would say they’re cutting back on caffeine. But there is a change in the attitudes about caffeine consumption…it’s not necessarily a bad thing to include in your diet.”
And as Dr. Jonathan Geiger of the University of North Dakota recently stated:
“Caffeine is safe and readily available and its ability to stabilize the blood brain barrier means it could have an important part to play in therapies against neurological disorders.”
According to Dr. Michael Greger, M.D., a graduate of Cornell University and author of the best-selling book, How Not to Die:
“Up to a thousand milligrams of caffeine is considered safe for most people, which translates into about 10 cups of coffee a day.”
So caffeine usage is gaining in prominence among clinical researchers who have studied its many promising health benefits and healing qualities. And it turns out we just might have to re-think everything we once thought we knew about caffeine.
Why We Added Caffeine to Wide Awake!
We added a small amount of caffeine to Wide Awake! because of the astonishing array of brand new research that’s been coming out on its positive benefits for life-time health and well-being.
And again, I can’t emphasize enough the fact that this is not just “coffee industry” research, either, but research from prestigious universities like Harvard, Stanford, Johns-Hopkins, George Mason, and numerous top medical universities as well.
But there’s one particular benefit I failed to mention, above. And this benefit is so impressive, it’s what truly cinched the deal for us when we first decided to formulate a morning energizer supplement:
You see, it turns out that for years now drug companies have been adding small amounts of caffeine to prescription drugs, as well as to over-the-counter medicines such as painkillers, cold and flu medications, cough and nasal decongestants and more.
Why have they been adding caffeine to drugs? It’s because modern science has discovered that adding a small amount of caffeine to medications helps boost the effectiveness and healing properties of those medications by up to 40 percent!
Now, that’s truly astonishing news. Caffeine, it turns out, acts as a catalyst inside the human body that boosts the beneficial effects of other substances. For example, according to the British newspaper, The Telegraph, in an article titled “The Surprising Health Benefits of Caffeine”:
“Combining a painkiller with caffeine could be the secret to curing your headache.
Research from the University of Oxford Department of Clinical Neurosciences has shown that combining 200mg of ibuprofen with 100mg of caffeine is the most effective way of dealing with pain.
So next time you have a headache, it might be worth serving that ibuprofen with a side order of an Americano.”
And now you know exactly why I chose to add a small nutritional dose (100 mg.) of caffeine to the glucoronolactone in my new energy-boosting supplement Wide Awake!
Used in moderation, caffeine is safe…healthful…boosts alertness, memory and recall…aids in recovery from physical exertion…helps protect against inflammation, chronic degenerative disease and many of the ravages of aging…and best yet, it makes other beneficial substances taken with it work even better than they would have worked without it.
It’s no wonder that caffeine is regularly consumed by a whopping ninety percent of the world’s population. And you’ve got to admit, it’s absolutely fascinating that mankind’s centuries old use of caffeine, and experiential understanding of caffeine’s manifold health benefits, are finally being confirmed by modern science.
If you think the brain-boosting, pleasure-inducing and healing benefits of glucoronolactone sounded good when you read about it earlier, just wait until you try it with a tiny bit of caffeine added. It will truly rock your world!
So if you’re sick and tired of guzzling down cup after cup of coffee each day just to stay alert, or slugging down those “five hour energy drinks” to get through the afternoon slump, this is truly the safe, natural pleasure-boosting energizer you’ve been looking for all along.
What Customers are Saying About Wide Awake!
People absolutely love the many positive and thoroughly uplifting benefits of Wide Awake! So rather than reading what I’ve got to say about this amazing supplement, take a look at what some of our customers are saying:
Puts a Smile on My Face and a Lift in My Step
“Steve, you’re absolutely right, as usual. This stuff really wakes me up, puts a smile on my face and a lift in my steps. I haven’t used coffee in the mornings or energy drinks in the afternoons since I got my bottle of Wide Awake! I wish I’d have listened to you and got some sooner. I can’t thank you enough.
Even my wife has noticed that I feel, look and act more resilient. I’ve never really gone for all of this natural stuff in the past. I’ve been drinking coffee for over 30 years and started on the energy drinks two years ago when things got tough at work. But now they’re a thing of the past.”
– Joshua A., Lancaster, CA
Glad I Found This Stuff…Clears the Cobwebs!
“I honestly like Wide Awake! better than those five hour energy drinks I used to shoot down every time I got a bit tired in the afternoons or the brain fog started creeping in at work.
I’ve never been a big coffee drinker. Don’t like the taste. But I’ve relied on energy drinks for years, and I know all of that sugar isn’t good for me.
I’m glad I found this stuff. It doesn’t blast me through the roof, or anything. But it sure does pick me up and make me feel good. And it clears the cobwebs.”
– S. Hernandez, Pensacola, FL
Works Exactly Like You Say It Does!
“My daughter Cindi told me about Wide Awake! She’s a college student and has been using it to cram for exams. I told her it was probably dangerous, but she showed me the article about it and I have to admit I was impressed with the health benefits and the depth of research.
So I started taking one capsule every morning with breakfast. Not to sound cliché or anything, but it really has changed everything. No more dragging through the morning for me. And it really does make me feel happier.
I’ve ordered six more bottles just to have them in stock. Gave my daughter two of them. I’m glad you decided to develop this energy formula. I can attest that it does exactly what you say it will.”
– Leslie M., Dallas, TX
It Makes a World of Difference for Me in the Mornings
“I don’t always have time for coffee. And frankly, I don’t always want coffee. That’s when Wide Awake! comes in handy. I keep a bottle in the kitchen cabinet, and a bottle in my desk drawer at work in case I forget to take it before I leave the house in the morning. I tell you, it makes a big difference for me in the mornings.
I’ve tried a lot of energy supplements. Nothing quite like this one. No jitters or jangled nerves. Just smooth energy. And I do feel better when I take it, too. By that I mean happier. I guess that’s the gluco stuff you have in it. Whatever it is, it really works.”
– I. Goodman, Seattle, WA
Very Impressed. Glad I Tried It.
“Okay, what can I say? It’s just plain good stuff. I’m very impressed. Glad I tried it. I went to Amazon to do a customer review on it, and then remembered that I’d bought it off your website, instead. I don’t know why you don’t offer for sale it on Amazon, too. It would sell like crazy there. So here’s my ‘Amazon’ review:
This is probably the most aptly named product on the market today. If you understand the name, you understand exactly what it’s going to do for you. It’s going to keep you wide awake when you need it most. Added bonus: It makes you happy. Not kidding. It’s a very nice uplifting feeling. And you don’t crash and burn later in the day.”
– Greg C., Long Beach, CA
As you can see, Wide Awake! really does what it’s supposed to do. Regular users absolutely love it’s profoundly uplifting qualities.
But try it out and see for yourself. If you’re ready to put a smile on your face and a lift in your step each morning, Wide Awake! is definitely the all-natural morning (or afternoon) pick-me-up you need to try right away!
Where to Find Wide Awake!
You found it!
Targeted Nutrients is the only company in the world currently carrying Wide Awake! And it’s gradually becoming one of our flagship supplements as more and more people learn about its astonishing, pleasure-inducing “pick-me-up” benefits.
So if you’re ready to quit gulping down coffee all day, or if you’re finally ready to quit drinking those over-priced, sugar-laden, health-robbing “energy drinks,” this is your chance to make the switch to safe, natural and health-enhancing Wide Awake!, instead.
It’s one of the best morning pick-me-ups you’ll ever try, I promise. Or, use it just after lunch to get through that “sluggish” part of the afternoon when you really need a lift in your step and sharper mental focus to tie up all of the loose ends of the day.
You’ll be glad you tried it, I promise!
And best yet, by clicking the link below you’ll be able to take advantage of our special, money-saving, get-acquainted offer for customers who have yet to try Wide Awake. You’ll save big by acting now. But you must act quickly and decisively, because this special offer is available for the next 10 days only, then prices go back to normal.
How to Get FREE Shipping: Keep in mind that for the next 10 days only, shipping and handling is FREE for all orders of six or more bottles of Wide Awake. So please act immediately while the special “first time user” discount pricing and FREE shipping and handling is still available!
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee
When you order from Targeted Nutrients, you can rest assured that you'll be using the finest, most effective nutritional supplements available, and you are ordering from the company you can trust.
We absolutely guarantee our nutritional supplements to be of the highest quality ingredients.
What's more, you'll never have to worry about impurities or improper production methods when you buy through Targeted Nutrients.
That's because all of our supplements are produced in GMP Certified and FDA inspected laboratories right here in the United States under the most exacting specifications and sanitary conditions in the industry.
If for any reason you must return a nutritional supplement you've purchased from Targeted Nutrients, you will receive a full and prompt 100% refund (minus s&h) as long as it is returned in its original and unopened condition within 90 days of purchase.
We cannot refund on opened or damaged bottles, as they cannot be resold.
Order Today While It's Still On Sale!
Regularly $29.95 per bottle – On sale now for as little as $17.95 per bottle. See options below:
Buy 12 for only $215.40 (Reg. $359.40)
PLUS FREE Shipping!
That's only $17.95 per bottle, you save $144.00
Buy 6 for only $119.70 (Reg. $179.70)
PLUS FREE Shipping!
That's only $19.95 per bottle, you save $60.00
Buy 3 for only $68.85 (Reg. $89.85)
Plus $7.95 s/h for total $76.80.
That's only $22.95 per bottle, you save $21.00
Buy 1 for only $24.95 (Reg. $29.95)
Plus $7.95 s/h for total $32.90.
You save $5.00 off the regular $29.95 price